Links to resources from first presentation:
Links to Workshop Outline done in Google Notebook:
This is a sharing time for participants to share a tech tool with others. It is time well spent sharing resources others use in the classroom!
- Grand Central by Google - One phone number for ALL your phones and voice mailboxes
- Jott.com - Voice recognition: Call a message in to Jott and Jott will email or text your party.
- Twitter.com - microblogging - find out what your network of friends are doing.
- MLA Citation source - Cite several types of sources such as books, website, etc.
- iGoogle - a dashboard to your online digital life!
- Atomic Learning - Professional development resources for you to learn all types of software applications.
- Net Trekker - Great subscription database for student research.
- Apple Education - Resources on all types of integration ideas.
- McGraw-Hill - Lessons that use technology.
- Quia - the Quintessential Instructional Archive.
- NoodleTools - Research tools for students and teachers.
- TrackStar - Create collections of annotated websites for your students.
- Jing Project - Capture your computer screen to share with others.
Others that we talked about during the day:
- Slacker.com - Create your own radio stations.
- urltea.com - shorten long URL's
- tinyurl.com - another site to shorten long URL's
- Online Stopwatch - a stopwatch that counts up or down and has a buzzer.
- Zamzar.com - convert YouTube (and others) movies to files you can download to your hard drive.
- Google Notebook in the sidebar