For the month of November:
- On Sundays, I will write about creativity applications.
- On Mondays, I will share and write about web 2.0 websites.
- On Tuesdays, I will write about Google tools that you can use in the classroom.
- On Wednesdays, I will write about how you might consider use a cell phone in education.
- On Thursdays, I will write about using an iPod or other handheld.
- On Fridays, I will share a blog for you to read.
- On Saturdays, I will review the week and for a bonus, share a "Using Technology with Classroom Instruction that Works" tip.
Shared by Deanna Stall:
30 Days to a Better Blog - http://www.teach42.com/
Blogging Tips for Beginners - http://tinyurl.com/o3qtk
31-Days to Building a Better Blog - http://tinyurl.com/5gyadg
10-Steps to Become an Edublogger - http://brandon-hall.com/janetclarey/?p=398
Ten Secrets to Better Blogging - http://www.chrisbrogan.com/ten-secrets-to-better-blogging/